How much is a hand poked tattoo at Indigenous Tattoo?
Our prices are similar to most other tattoo artists. The price of a tattoo depends mainly on the time it will take to complete, the design work involved, the complexity of the design, the size and the placement.
Please let us know your tattoo budget when booking your 1st free consultation, then we can work out what we can do around your price range. The Minimum Price (for a small tattoo) is €100.
When and how do i pay for my hand poked tattoo?
At your 1st consultation, a 50% deposit is required to confirm your tattoo appointment. The remaining 50% is due when you get your tattoo.
If you can’t make it to your tattoo appointment, please contact us asap to reschedule. Failure to notify us that you can’t make your tattoo appointment at least 48 hrs (2 days) in advance, will result in the loss of your deposit. Your 1st consultation can be cancelled at any time, but we would appreciate you giving us advanced notice if possible.
Any advice for getting a good price for a tattoo at Indigenous Tattoo?
- Explain as clearly as possible the type of tattoo that you’re after, feel free to include links to any artwork that you like.
- Be polite and respectful to our staff and other clients who are getting tattooed.
- Arrive on time for your appointment at our tattoo studio in Bayonne.
And advice for getting an expensive tattoo (or not get tattooed at all) at Indigenous Tattoo?
- Try to haggle on the price of your tattoo.
- Ask us to redraw your design 1000 times.
- Be rude to our staff or other clients.
- Arrive late or not at all for your appointment.
- Ask us to copy someone else’s tattoo artwork.
You can see our tattoo work in our hand poked Tattoo Gallery. Find out more about getting a Hand Poked Tattoo and about the Hand Poked Tattoo Artists working at Indigenous Tattoo Studio. Please Contact Us for bookings and general enquiries. We also have Hand Poked Tattoos FAQS. All rights reserved Indigenous Tattoo.