How much is a Hand Poked Tattoo at Indigenous Tattoo in Bayonne?
The price of a tattoo depends mainly on the time it will take to complete. Other factors are the complexity of the design, the size and the placement.
The Minimum Price for a custom tattoo is €100 (for a small tattoo).
If you can, please let us know your tattoo budget when contacting us. That way we can work out what we can do around your price range.
When and how do i pay for my hand poked tattoo?
At your 1st consultation, a €100 deposit is required to confirm your tattoo appointment. The remainder is due when you get your tattoo.
We accept payment in cash or by credit or debit card.
If you can’t make it to your tattoo appointment, please contact us asap to reschedule. Failure to notify us that you can’t make your tattoo appointment at least 24 hrs in advance, may result in the loss of your deposit. Your 1st consultation can be cancelled at any time, but we would appreciate you giving us advanced notice if possible.
Do we have a selections flash designs?
Flash designs are available in the studio which start at €70 (for a very small tattoo like the triangle below).
We also have a large selection of Unalome & Lotus tattoo designs available between €120-220 (see photo below). The exact price depends on the details and size.
Any advice for getting a good price for a tattoo at Indigenous Tattoo?
- Explain as clearly as possible the type of tattoo that you’re after, feel free to include links to any artwork that you like.
- Be polite and respectful to our staff and other clients who are getting tattooed.
- Arrive on time for your appointment at our tattoo studio in Bayonne.
And advice for getting an expensive tattoo (or not get tattooed at all) at Indigenous Tattoo?
- Try to haggle on the price of your tattoo.
- Ask us to redraw your design 1000 times.
- Be rude to our staff or other clients.
- Arrive late or not at all for your appointment.
- Ask us to copy someone else’s tattoo artwork.